Any questions or concerns, contact Jason Baxter (email@example.com)
- Athlete must have an update OHSAA Physical on file
- Final Forms signatures must be completed
- Eligibility: Student-Athlete must have received passing grades in a minimum of five one- credit courses or the equivalent which count towards graduation and must have earned a 2.0 grade point average or higher. Athletic participants who receive more than one “F” are ineligible.
- All athletes/coaches MUST wear masks in AACS facilities
- Facilities will be sanitized following each practice/competition
- Must bring your own water bottle
- No locker rooms will be available until further notice, so please come dressed and prepared for practice
- Parents and guardians are not permitted in the building during practices or scrimmages at this time. Please contact the coach to set up an appointment if an issue arises.
Picture Day – November 23 (more details will be provided closer to the day)
Contact – Nicole Grimmett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tryouts – October 24 8:30-11am
Contact – Jennifer Lemponen (email@example.com)
Held at Lakeshore Lanes
Open gym on Thursday, October 22nd from 4:30 pm to 6 pm.
Tryouts on Thursday, November 5th starting at 4:30 pm.
Practices begin on Monday, November 9th
Contact – Matthew Newsome (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Open Gym – 10/22, 10/27, 10/29 5-7pm
Tryouts will be held on November 3rd and 4th 3:30-5:30pm
Contact – Andy Horvath (email@example.com)
First Day of Practice – November 13 more information to come
Contact – Maureen Surbella (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Practices held at SPIRE
First Practices –
Monday & Tuesday Nov 2 & 3rd New Swimmers (Veterans Assist)
Wednesday &Thursday November 4th &5th Returning Swimmers (Newbies Observe)
All Start Mandatory November 9th